Stamper’s 10 Club
IS YOUR WISH LIST TOO LONG?
THEN JOIN THE “CLUB”!
“What club?” you might want to know.
The Stamper’s 10 Club, of course!
How do you join? What do you get? What’s it about?
Okay, here’s how it works….
· A group of 10 of us meet once a month for ten months to swap cards (if desired), share stamping ideas, and complete a project that I provide. No meetings are held in December and one other month.
· Everyone who joins agrees to purchase $15 worth of Stampin' Up!® merchandise (before shipping/handling and tax) at each meeting. If a member is unable to attend a meeting, she is still responsible for placing her $15 order prior to the group meeting.
· As a Stamper's 10 Club member, you will be the "hostess" once during the ten-month period in your home. If for some reason you cannot host the event in your home, the group can meet at my home or another location. However, the hostess will be responsible for snacks, drinks, and paper goods.
· Hostesses receive at least the first-level hostess benefits (free stamp set and free merchandise). Hostesses can earn extra merchandise depending on the outside orders they bring to the meeting or the total amount spent by the club members that month. I do allow for each hostess to invite two extra guests of their choice on the night they host the club.
· At each meeting, members bring 9 copies of a card/card front/other item that she has made to exchange with other club members. Club members decide the theme for this swap. The swap is optional, and guidelines are set up by each Stamper's 10 Club.
Why would I want to join?
· FUN! I have been blessed with fabulous Stamper's 10 Clubs in my 10-year career. You can spend a night out with old friends and new friends doing something you love – stamping!
· SAVINGS and PERKS! You can build up your supplies (and whittle down your wish list) gradually and only pay 10% shipping. Plus, I offer some specials only to my Stamper's 10 Club members throughout the year. Plus, you can still use your 2011-2012 Catalog Coupon Book! Also, at the final meeting, there are door prizes and a special drawing for a free stamp set valued at $14.95 or more!
· STAMPING FUN! You have the opportunity to learn new techniques and gather new stamping tricks and tips every month.
Do I have to know and find the 10 club members?
No, you don’t have to know any of them, but if you have a friend you know might be interested, give them a call! As long as I have 10 people (or a smaller amount of members who agree to a larger minimum order), the club is up and running! If you want to know more, just ask! I’m looking to have our first meeting in July!